By interacting with any page, you are giving consent to set cookies.
Buy one of our Gift card Voucher as a present.
Books, Music, Gaelic Football Jerseys, Maps, Photographs and more!
St Finbarr's walk: 22nd + 23rd August 2020
27th September 2020: Annual Pilgrimage in honour of St. Finbarr
Book this room-only rate for t ...
As with the package above, rec ...
Add a leisurely evening table ...
Take a little longer to unwind ...
Make it a Mini Holiday with 3 ...
Your Own Personal Wedding Hotel in Gougane Barra
Firstly, congratulations on your engagement! We would love to help you plan your special day. Gougane Barra Hotel is a popular wedding venue for couples from all around the world. Situated in the magical valley of Gougane Barra, we enjoy hosting charming and individual special days.
Each wedding is individual, and the costs will be different depending on the style and size of your wedding. It is essential to come and visit us at Gougane Barra Hotel. Once you have seen our hotel, and talked about your ideas with us, we can then work on a plan and pricing for you.
Our hotel is a small intimate family run hotel with 25 bedrooms and we host wedding parties for up to 65 guests in a ‘house-style’ wedding.
- Exclusive hire of the entire property for one night from 12 noon on the day of the wedding until 11 a.m. the next day
- Complimentary bridal accommodation and two more rooms on your wedding day
- Umbrellas (if raining)
- Two client meetings to help plan and co-ordinate your entire wedding
- Personal day plan and table planning
- Bottle of champagne in the Bride & Groom’s bedroom
- Complimentary use of our hotel rowing boat
- A Red Carpet Welcome
- Prosecco, Buck’s Fizz, Kir Royal reception and vintage afternoon tea after the ceremony served in our sitting rooms
- Personalised wedding menus, place names and table plan displays
- Cake table, stand and vintage cake knife
- Microphone for speeches and toasts
- 5–course wedding meal prepared by Katy and her team with your menu choices
- Red and white wine for all the guests throughout dinner
- Evening supper at 11pm including sandwiches, hot snacks, tea and coffee
- Dance floor in the sitting room for the party
- Recommendations for florists, live bands, DJs, trad-musicians, taxis, wedding cake suppliers, photographers, videographers, hairdressers and beauticians
- All equipment such as tables, chairs, white chair covers and bows, white linen, silver cutlery, glasses, candles
- Tasting dinner and wine experience for the Bride and Groom prior to the wedding
- Cooked and continental breakfast served the following morning
- Public liability
- Price includes VAT, but does not include service charge
And magical scenery for your photographs in the valley of Gougane Barra all day!