Buy one of our Gift card Voucher as a present.
Books, Music, Gaelic Football Jerseys, Maps, Photographs and more!
1-9 July 2016
17-23 July 2016
17-21 August 2016
2-11 September 2016
Take time and unwind in our ho ...
Make it a Mini Holiday with 3 ...
2 Nights Bed and Breakfast wit ...
Fish all day and stay 2 nights ...
Walk or Hike in the valleys an ...
01 Prosecco Frizzante, Jeio Cuvée Foie, N.V. Valdobbiadene, Italy € 29.50
Produced by the region’s best marque in their vineyards in the villages around Valdobbiadene.
Peachy scrumptious and effervescent - a real treat.
02 Prosecco di Valdobbiadene, ‘Jeio,’ N.V. Valdobbiadene, Italy € 44.00
Delicious elegant wine with aromatic creamy peach fruits, balanced by a fresh citrus finish.
03 Rose Cuve ‘Jeio,’ N.V. Valdobbiadene, Italy € 45.00
A cunning blend of Merot and Pinot Noir. Wonderfully fruity and refreshing.
05 Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin Brut N.V. Reims, France € 85.00
06 Champagne Bruno Paillard Première Cuvee Reims, France € 110.00
08 Pannier, Château Thierry N.V. Reims, France (37.5cl) € 37.00
13. Pinot Grigio Garganega, San Giorgio, 2011, Italy €21.50
Light, spring-fresh, pure green fruits with a dry mineral finish.
14. Chardonnay, Main à Main, 2011, Pays d'Oc, France €24.90
Pure, unoaked Chardonnay with fresh, rounded pears and citrus.
16. Viognier, La Linda, 2009, Argentina €28.00
Rich peach and apricots with a creamy texture
17. Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc, Hunky Dory , 2011,New Zealand €29.00
Vivid fresh gooseberry and white peach fruits with zingy lime.
22. Sancerre, Tinel-Blondelet, Domaine La Croix Canat, 2010 Loire €48.00
A refreshing dry white, lightly aromatic with concentrated pear and apple fruits, balanced by well-integrated citrus acidity.
25. Pouilly-Fuissé, Clos Varambon 2007 (organic), Burgundy €50.00
C’est très jolie! Organic with a fantastic concentration of fruit and superb length.
White Wine Half Bottles Bottle (37.5 cl)
27. Chardonnay, La Linda, 2010, Argentina €15.00
Creamy pure succulent pear and tropical fruits.
28. Bordeaux Blanc, Château Rauzan-Despagne Réserve, 2009 France €19.00
Light refreshing crisp dry white with clean pineapple and melon fruits.
29. Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc, Huia Vineyards, 2010, New Zealand €19.50
Lightly aromatic with elegant gooseberry, passion fruit and lime zest, finishing bone dry.
Light Reds Bottle
32. Cabernet Sauvignon, Corinto, 2011, Chile €19.50
Juicy cassis and blackcurrant fruits and a smooth dry finish.
33. Sangiovese di Puglia, San Giorgio, 2011, Italy €21.50
Ripe medium-bodied slightly earthy dark cherry fruits.
35. Fleurie, Poncié , Domaine du Vissoux, 2010, Beaujolais €49.00
Wonderfully juicy light cherry fruits, and a smooth finish.
36. Merlot, Corinto, 2011, Chile €19.50
Juicy ripe red summer fruits with just a hint of spice.
37.Rioja Crianza, Luis Caňas, 2008, Spain €36.00
Smooth, elegant wine with supple rounded dark cherry fruits.
38. Chianti Rufina, Corso Nero, 2009, Italy €37.00
Classic Chianti with piquant dark cherries and soft plum fruits.
40. Malbec, La Linda, 2009, Argentina €28.00
Full rounded meaty dark forest fruits.
42. Ribera del Duero Crianza, Condado de Haza, 2007, Spain €49.00
Powerful with hedgerow fruit, spiciness and smooth tannins.
44. Châteauneuf-du-Pape Rouge, Domaine Quiot, 2009, Rhône €62.00
Rich, powerful and smooth with warming spicy strawberry fruits.
45. Shiraz Cabernet, Birchmore, 2011, Australia €25.00
Warming, rounded and welcoming. A charming medium-bodied wine with seductive soft damson fruits.
46. Côtes du Roussillon, Domaine de Bisconte, 2010, France €28.00
Elegant, ripe, dark fruits with a touch of spice.
47. Montepulciano d'Abruzzo, Il Bucco, 2010, Italy €28.00
Charming rounded dark fruits with a delicious kick on the finish.
48. Navarra Cabernet Merlot, 'Norte,' Inurrieta, 2008, Spain €29.00
Classic elegant style with juicy cassis fruit.
50. Palha Canas, Vinho Regional Lisboa, 2009, Portugal €32.00
Soft summer fruits with chocolate and spice.
51. Côtes du Rhône, Domaine St. Gayan, 2009, France €32.00
Ripe, sweet dark forest fruits in a subtle medium-bodied wine.
52. Valpolicella Classico Superiore, Zenato, 2009, Italy €32.00
Succulent ripe cherry and blackcurrants with a velvety smooth finish.
54. Ripassa della Valpolicella Superiore, Zenato, 2009, Italy €49.00
Rich silky-smooth sweet dark cherry fruits with a touch of dark chocolate.
Red Wine Half Bottles Bottle (37.5 cl)
55. Malbec, La Linda, 2009, Argentina €15.00
56. Valpolicella Classico Superiore, Zenato, 2009, Italy €18.00
57. Fleurie, Poncié, Domaine du Vissoux, 2010, Burgundy €19.00
58. Late Harvest Tokaj, Oremus Estate, Half Bottle (37.5cl) €47.00
Light elegant honey and mandarin with fresh lemon zest.
59. Beerenauslese, Kracher, 2009, Austria €48.00
Luscious apricots and exotic fruits with caramel.
60. Classic Manzanilla, Bodegas Rey Fernando de Castilla,(37.5cl) €22.00
Fresh, Tangy dry Sherry with lemon zest and subtle grilled almonds.
61. 10 Year Old Tawny Port, Quinta do Vallado €79.00
Tawny colour, with nuts, dark fruit and spice.
The last word…
We hope you enjoy our selection. We aim to support small producers making extraordinary wine in the best regions of the world. Despite our efforts, disappointing bottles crop up from time to time. If, for any reason, a wine fails to meet your expectations given its description or a recommendation by our staff, we would be delighted to refund you in full. No question. (Send back more than two bottles in one night and we just might get tetchy!)
Neil and Katy