11. Pinot Grigio Gabriella, Friuli, Italy € 24.95
From the vineyards of Friuli in the north-east of Italy, this wine is light, fruity and well balanced with a hint of nuts, an excellent choice.
12. Chardonnay 'Champ de l'Hort', Vigneron de Bénovie, Boissieres, Languedoc, France € 25.95
Champ de l'Hort, a fresh unoaked Chardonnay with apple, pear, citrus aromas & flavours, from vineyards overlooking the Mediterranean.
13. 'Cuvée marine' Domaine de Ménard, Cotes de Gascogne, France € 28.95
The Morel family, third generation winemakers, with organic vineyards of the traditional grape varieties of Gascony - Sauvignon Blanc, Colombard and Gros Manseng. White flowers, pear drop, exotic fruit, with an almost sea-infused freshness.
14. Siefried Sauvignon Blanc, Nelson, New Zealand € 37.82
The Seifried Sauvignon Blanc is loaded with varietal intensity which we have encourages and capture in the vineyards. Pure gooseberry, tropical passion fruit and a mellow flinty character show through on the palate. Lovely intensity and length tum through the palate and persist on the finish.
15. Verdejo, Bodegas Menade, Spain € 36.65
Brothers and sister Marco, Richard and Alejandra Sanz run this certified organic estate in Rueda, South of Valladolid. The Verdejo grape variety has an appealing nose of citrus and wild flowers, the palateis multi-layered with ripe tropical fruit.