Awarded an AA rosette for culinary excellence annually since 2006, the Gougane Barra Hotel Restaurant has an incredible view overlooking Gougane Barra Lake and St Finbarr's oratory.
Enjoy the ever-changing light in the beautiful valley while you dine. The atmosphere is relaxed, the cooking is good and the wine list is fun. We pride ourselves on our easy and professional manner and attention to detail that will make your meal one to remember.
- We serve take away lunch every Friday, Saturday and Sunday 12:30pm - 3pm.
- Dinner is served daily and 6pm and 8pm.
- We are serving residents only at the moment.
- We serve a three-course menu which has extra á-la-carte options for each course choice; these change daily depending on what is available locally and in season.
- We offer an interesting wine list with many different old and new world choices, all from small vineyards - advice is available to help you choose the perfect wine to complement your food.
- In addition to our annual AA rosette since 2006, we are also recommended in the Mc Kennas' Guides and Georgina Campbell's Ireland Guide.
- We would be pleased to help you plan a special dinner - whether simple or extravagant! Please don't hesitate to contact us to discuss your ideas and see how we may be able to help.